- Enough cards for four estimators in each deck.
- Casino quality, linen finish, two-ply cards. The finest available.
- Each deck includes a full suit of cards (?, 0, 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 20, 40, 100, infinity) in each of four colors.
- Professional photos on the back of all cards.
- Each deck comes in a matching box for years of use.
- Accept no imitation; use the cards used by tens of thousands of developers around the world.
How to Play
Planning Poker® combines expert opinion, analogy, and disaggregation into an enjoyable approach to estimating that results in quick but reliable estimates.
Participants in Planning Poker® estimating include all of the developers on the team. Remember that developers refers to all programmers, testers, database engineers, analysts, user interaction designers, and so on. On an agile project, this will typically not exceed ten people. If it does, it is usually best to split into two teams. Each team can then estimate independently, which will keep the size down. The product owner participates in planning poker but does not estimate.
Fast and friendly service. We have used the cards extensively and they are holding up well as you would expect with high quality cards. If they every wear out, we will definitely order from Mountain Goat again.
—Chad Chatfield, VP, Software Engineering, Springbok Services